Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Portraits

This is a picture of Axl Rose, there's not much in the picture besides his jewelry and his pants, you can kinda tell what type of person he is by looking at his tattoos. I see a picture of a person who is maybe alone, I think he could be looking directly at someone, or maybe he's looking into a mirror. This picture makes me wonder what he was going through there's this sadness in his eyes.

This is a picture of Angelina Jolie, there's nothing in the picture besides herself, I see someone who's very beautiful. I think she could be fixing her hair, getting ready, or she's just posing.  I think there's this look she's giving off I wonder what she was thinking.
 This is also a picture of Angelina Jolie, it looks like she's most likely in a room, and she's not wearing any clothes. I think she was laughing with someone she looks really happy, she could of just got out of bed, or maybe she's changing again. This picture makes me question why she's so happy.
 This is a pictue of a baby being held by his mom. I think he saw something really interesting, he could be looking at his dad, or maybe he likes to take pictures. This picture makes me want to know what is it that the baby was looking at that's so interesting.
  

This is a picture of a girl in a dress standing outside, I think she's by a school or a building but she's standing in the middle of the street and I would guess it's hot outside since she's wearing a dress. I'm not quite sure if she was dancing, maybe it's really windy, or she was spinning around having fun with a friend. This picture makes me question what she was doing because her body movement is not something you see everyday.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment