Monday, October 15, 2012

Pattern

Man-Made
I think this picture works because it shows the repetition of the subject very well. I tried to move at an angle in which I would be able to capture all of the windows in the shot. I think it looks nice because the colors and the reflection from the windows.

This picture works because there's alot of the little patterns. I tried to take the picture from an angle down low so I could capture the sunlight in the background. I think it's successful because of the leading lines within the pattern itself.

Natural
This picture works because there's a pattern in the colors. I tried to take the picture so it looked like I was somewhat inside the bush. I think  it came out successful because the colors compliment each other.

This picture works because there's a pattern in the little flower things. When I took this picture I tried to capture the shadow in the background because I really liked that. I think it looks nice because the flowers are really bright.

Improve
I liked this picture because of the angle but it came out blurry in the front, I could improve it by putting the camera in focus.

Well
 I think this picture demostrates that im doing well in rule of thirds and leading lines. I liked this picture because its interesting and nobody ever looks a waterfountain from this point of view.  


No comments:

Post a Comment