Monday, October 8, 2012

Angles

Above



Below

This is probly my strongest shot because all the lines lead towards the object and its mainly the only color so it pops, and its in focus so it looks nice since the front of the picture is blurry it creates a depth of feel.

Straight


Composion
I used rule of thirds for this picture, it effects the picture because it draws attention to the wheel which then creates a scene. I took this picture from below so i could capture the wheel and the whale.

Improve
I thought I needed to improve this picture because its out of focus and i think that if it would of been in focus the feeling of the picture would change and grab more attention towards the object.
The most challenging thing would probly be finding things to relate the object with so it kind of makes sence with why your taking the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment