Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lines


Vertical


For this picture I tried to take the shot from the lowest angle possible which didn't really work out because this plant was super small. I was going for a straight line from the stem leading up to the leaf.


I think this is the strongest for a vertical line because it draws your eye straight foward, even though there are other lines intersecting with it.



 Diagonal

I like this diagonal line because the palm tree trunk looks really cool from this angle and it draws your eye up which also goes with the angle.



For this picture I tried tilting the camera, I was trying to create depth.


Horizontal

I think this picture is the strongest for a horizontal line because the light is really bright and it kinda just keeps your focus there.





The most challenging thing was finding what to photograph since we had to stay within the school.
I think if we got a chance to go outside of school on a field trip or something it would be more exciting.
And I could improve by finding different ways to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment