Thursday, December 20, 2012

Panning


One Person Walking
This picture was taken infront of the 2 building. With this picture I had problems getting the face in focus. I choose this picture because it was one of the few in which Carlo's face actually came out in the frame. For this picture I was trying to use a low shutter speed around 1/20sec. This picture could be improved by having more panning than actual blur.

One Person Running
This picture was taken infront of the 2 building as well. It was kinda difficult because I couldn't find the right shutterspeed to get the background blurred correctly. I picked this picture because again his face, it came out really focus and that's what I was trying to capture. For this picture I was also trying a low shutter speed. It could be improved maybe by getting better lighting.


Multiple People Running
 
This picture was also taken infront of the 2 building. Again with the backgrond, it came out more blurry than actual streeks. I picked this picture because it looks good, one person is in focus and the action looks good with the panning. In this picture I was trying a higher shutter speed around 1/50sec. It could be improved by having a more dramatic panning for the backgrund.


 Vehicle Moving
  
I took this picture infront of the teacher's parking lot. This picture was hard to capture because the car was moving to fast and at the same time I was trying to get the camera to focus. This was also a good representation because Mr.Pederson is in focus and the angle makes the picture look more interesting. For this picture I was trying to get a fast shutter speed in which the car would show up in the frame. I think it could be improve by having better panning.

Vehicle Moving #2
I took this picture infront of the teacher's parking lot as well. Also I had trouble capturing the entire car in the frame. I thought this was the best representation of the skill because it's probly the best picture I took where the panning showed up well. For this picture I was just trying to capture light into the picture because it was really cloudy that day. It could be improved by maybe getting a better angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment