Friday, September 7, 2012

  • This picture is adorable, I love cats. If you look at their face exprecions the left kitty is like, "What was that?!" and the right kitty is like, " Dudeeee you're too close here". They look fake because they're so fluffy.
  • I like this picture because it shows movement. It has a color scheme. And it shows how awsome a bird looks flying.
  •  I picked this picture because this is my favorite artist, this is Michael Angelakos from Passion Pit. The light movement shows character. It's like seeing the music dance. I like his face expression, it shows he's really into what he's doing.

  • Okay this is just how awsome the world is. This is a picture of an island rock thing in Thailand. I like how it's just in the middle of nowhere without place. And how ironicly people are just on the beach tanning infront of it.
sunflower
  • I picked this picture because Sunflowers are my favorite flowers. I like the brightness of it all.  Also all the little details since it's really close up. I found that on one of the leaves in the far left in the center there's a little green bug climbing up.
Photo: Underwater close-up of a parrotfish 
  •  This is a picture from National Geographic, this is a Parrotfish. I like the brightness and how you can see the sunlight hitting the rocks. I picked this picture because the Parrotfish is extremely colorful and the background's just settle.

No comments:

Post a Comment